We have two grant programmes that are open to applications:
For each programme there are two different types of grant:
- Small grants: up to £5,000
- Major grants: £5,001 - £30,000
You should use the same initial application form to apply for both small and major grants, but the assessment process is different:
- For a small grant you will only be asked to complete the initial application form.
- For a major grant you may also be asked to complete a second stage and provide further details about your organisation’s governance and finances.
- All charities and CASCs seeking a major grant should apply to PHF directly.
- We prioritise applications from organisations with a turnover of up to £500,000
- Projects in Surrey - Surrey charities and CASCs seeking small grants should apply directly to the Community Foundation Surrey which manages these grants for PHF https://www.cfsurrey.org.uk/makeanapplication/. Any applications PHF receives for small grants in Surrey will be transferred to the Community Foundation Surrey.
- Projects anywhere else in the UK - Charities and CASCs seeking small grants for projects to be delivered outside of Surrey should apply to PHF directly.
To find out more about the application process visit the How to apply page
Types of funding
We are able to provide:
- capital, project and core funding
- funding over 1,2 or 3 years
Trustees’ Discretionary grant making
The Trustees are also able to support projects that are of particular interest to them. Through this programme, the Trustees fund bursary places to enable children who would otherwise be unable to do so to attend Reigate Grammar School.
The Trustees do not invite applications to this programme.
You can find details of the grants awarded during the last five years on the Recent Grants page