We provide two levels of funding in each of the above grant programmes:
Major grants: between £5,000 and £30,000
- All charities and CASCs seeking a major grant should apply to PHF directly.
Small grants: up to £5,000
- We prioritise applications from organisations with a turnover of up to £500,000
- Projects in Surrey - Surrey charities and CASCs seeking small grants should apply directly to the Community Foundation Surrey which manages these grants for PHF https://www.cfsurrey.org.uk/makeanapplication/. Any applications PHF receives for small grants in Surrey will be transferred to the Community Foundation Surrey.
- Projects anywhere else in the UK - Charities and CASCs seeking small grants for projects to be delivered outside of Surrey should apply to PHF directly.
Types of support
We are able to provide:
- capital, project and core funding
- single or multiyear funding
Trustees’ Discretionary grant making
The Trustees are also able to support projects that are of particular interest to them. Through this programme, the Trustees fund bursary places to enable children who would otherwise be unable to do so to attend Reigate Grammar School.
The Trustees do not invite applications to this programme.
You can find details of the grants awarded during the last five years on the Recent Grants page